Margaret River Regional Producers’ Association Membership Application Form 2017/2018
You can become a member of the MRRPA
- If you grow or breed primary produce (e.g. fruits, vegetables, meat) within the Shires of Augusta – Margaret River or Busselton, or
- If you are processing and/or value adding primary produce within the Shires of Augusta – Margaret River or Busselton.
All applications are subject to applicants meeting objectives of the MRRPA constitution and approval by the MRRPA board.
Membership starts as soon as the application has been approved by the MRRPA board and the membership fees of $100 have been received. Membership fees renewal is due 1st of August of every year.
Benefits of a MRRPA membership are:
- Reduced stall rates at the Margaret River Farmers’ Market (1)
- Voting rights at the MRRPA general meetings
- Eligibility to become a board member
- Benefits from MRRPA webpage and activities
(1) Please note: MRRPA membership has NO influence on stall eligibility at the Margaret River Farmers’ Market!
To apply for MRRPA membership, please download the application form, complete and sign it, and either
- scan and email it to email@example.com, or
- post the hard-copy to MRRPA, PO Box 239, Margaret River WA 6285