Margaret River Producers’ Association Membership Application Form 2021/22
You can become a member of the MRPA
- If you grow or breed primary produce (e.g. fruits, vegetables, meat) within the Shires of Augusta – Margaret River or Busselton, or
- If you are processing and/or value adding primary produce within the Shires of Augusta – Margaret River or City of Busselton.
All applications are subject to applicants meeting objectives of the MRPA constitution and approval by the MRPA board.
Membership starts as soon as the application has been approved by the MRPA board and the membership fees of $100 have been received. Membership fees renewal is due 1st of August of every year.
Benefits of a MRPA membership are:
- Reduced stall rates at the Margaret River Farmers’ Market (1)
- Voting rights at the MRPA annual general meetings
- Eligibility to become a board member
- Benefits from MRPA webpage and activities including the use of the soon to be launched “Margaret River Produce” authentication brand.
(1) Please note: MRPA membership has no influence on stall eligibility at the Margaret River Farmers’ Market.
To apply for MRPA membership, please fill out the form below.